Monday, July 25, 2011

Just for Fun - I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

Just for fun I thought I'd enter a recent picture I took of my spunky 18 month old daughter into the I Heart Faces weekly photo challenge.  This week's theme is "Water."

We are soaking up summer to the fullest this year...enjoying homemade popsicles, swimming in the pool, wearing jellies or going barefoot, playing in the sprinkler, and drawing with sidewalk chalk.

Addison decided that eating the water would be much more exciting than simply splashing in it!  She makes us laugh constantly!

This is my first photo entry.  Hopefully there will be more to come!



Click here

Be sure to check out other amazing photos on the I Heart Faces website!

1 comment:

  1. heehee! She's so cute! I love the way the water looks!

    ReplyDelete